Child Welfare

If you are being investigated by children services, you’ll need the help of an experienced lawyer to defend your rights. If your child has been apprehended, we can help. It can be very difficult when the government’s social workers are trying to tell you how to raise your own children. Our team takes an understanding approach when taking you through the legal process and our lawyer represents parents or children who need counsel through this process.

At Bullock Law, Bradley Bullock can give you legal advice on child protective services in Brooks, Medicine Hat, Lethbridge, or at our law office in Taber, and he can properly aid you in the handling of a child welfare dispute.

Schedule a Consultation

Our dedicated team is ready to help you with your legal matters.

Book Today